7 inspirational video quotes to share every day of the week
Social media is more visual than ever. But create stunning visual content is hard. One way to create beautiful visual content is repurposing stock photos and videos. Using templates and adding some text on images and videos is a quick way to create visual content. In this case, we are going to show how we have created 7 videos to post on Instagram during seven days.
1. Choosing the text message
The first step on my creative process was to look for a message. I like inspirational quotes so, why not to create some motivational visual quotes. My idea was to search for seven quotes, one for every day of the week.
- Sunday: "The most couragerous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel
- Monday: "A goal is a dream with a deadline." - Napoleon Hill
- Tuesday: "An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down." - Reid Hoffman
- Wednesday: "I don't look to jump over seven-foot bars. I look for one-foot bars that I can step over." - Warren Buffet
- Thursday: "You can't have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic." - Stephen Hogan
- Friday: "The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to, every evening, think what can be done better tomorrow." - Ingvar Kamprad
- Saturday: "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
2. Selecting the stock videos
Selected the quotes, I need the videos that I am going to repurpouse with these texts. Thus, having seven quotes, one for every day of the week, I searched for something inspirational and consistent to look for our media. Maybe a color background could be good, and I found that Hindu tradition has one color for every day of the week.
- Sunday: red
- Monday: white
- Tuesday: pink
- Wednesday: green
- Thursday: yellow
- Friday: blue
- Saturday: purple
Now, we proceed to search and pick up our stock videos. So, we go to Mixkit and pick up one video for every color.
3. Adding the text on the videos
With all this staff, we go to free video editor and start adding the text to our downloaded videos to create our stunning video quotes.
Just, click on one of the templates and start editing the video quotes, or replace the video background to personalize the design. Enjoy creating stunning videos to share on your social media with Abraia.