How to create consistent images for all your social media
Mantaining a visual consistency across all your social media channels is more
important than ever. Using a consistent and uniform tone both in visual and voice through all your
post and communications with your audience is of major importance to build brand recognition.
Five basic rules must be followed to give images your personal stamp, maintaining
brand consistency and recognition.
- Use a consistent color palette to give your business an identity.
- Use the same two or three fonts at most.
- Use the same logo or brand watermarking.
- Use image filters to impart a similar look and feel to all your photos.
- Use text overlays to claim your images.
Thus to create images to post on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. We just need
to use or create a template, and configure our design to automatically generate images by bulk.
1. Create the design from a template
The easiest way to start is from a previous design. Download this instagram post
template and upload it to your account. Then go to the editor tool and change the text message and the
square color to customize the template.
2. Configure the social media channels
Customized the template we need to create the configuration for Instagram, Facebook, and
Twitter. We just need to select the social channel from the presets toolbox and save every perfectly size
3. Create your multichannel images
Now, we can generate the variants to the selected images just clicking the generate
button from the carrousel, and download all the variants created.